WARNING AND NOTICE

All tricks in this blog are only for educational purpose. Learn these tricks only for your knowledge. Please donot try these to harm any one. We will not take any responsibility in any case. All softwares and tools on this site are here for private purposes only and If you want to use a software for business purpose, please purchase it. I do not host many of these tools. I Post links that I have found from numerous Search engines. I will not be responsible for any of harm you will do by using these tools.

Readmore

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

News: Steve Jobs takes medical leave of absence

CEO of Apple have said today that he’s been given leave of absence for medical reasons, however, the worrying part of his statement is he has not stated how long he will be away for. Jobs also took a six-month leave of absence in early 2009 when he received a liver transplant. While he has made no mention of leaving his role permanently, Tim Cooks will be the man in charge of Apple’s 2011 plans.

Team,
At my request, the board of directors has granted me a medical leave of absence so I can focus on my health. I will continue as CEO and be involved in major strategic decisions for the company.
I have asked Tim Cook to be responsible for all of Apple’s day to day operations. I have great confidence that Tim and the rest of the executive management team will do a terrific job executing the exciting plans we have in place for 2011.
I love Apple so much and hope to be back as soon as I can. In the meantime, my family and I would deeply appreciate respect for our privacy.
Steve

0 comments:

Post a Comment