WARNING AND NOTICE

All tricks in this blog are only for educational purpose. Learn these tricks only for your knowledge. Please donot try these to harm any one. We will not take any responsibility in any case. All softwares and tools on this site are here for private purposes only and If you want to use a software for business purpose, please purchase it. I do not host many of these tools. I Post links that I have found from numerous Search engines. I will not be responsible for any of harm you will do by using these tools.

Readmore

Monday, June 6, 2011

Anonymous SMS : Send Anonymous SMS For Free

I think you all know bout Anonymous SMS so friends I am not taking this topic again and again, Though for newbies I am giving the definition in short.
Anonymous SMS is the type of sms which we or other sends to the mobile with any random number, or you can say any fake mobile number, so the victim cannot know your identity. Its mainly used for this below purposes
  • To cheat Business men or normal person
  • To make money from fraud
  • For just Fun purposes

Send Free Anonymous SMS : How To ??

  • Visit Free Anonymous SMS website: Smsti
  • Type victim’s mobile number and then message
  • After click on Send
  • Then a small Security.
  • Finally Click on ‘Agree to Terms’
Screenshots of this website :
How to send Free anonymous SMS
So friends I hope you enjoyed this new trick to send Anonymous SMS And also to prank your friends.. If you have any problem regarding this Anonymous SMS then please do share your problem via comments. I am always here to help you..