WARNING AND NOTICE

All tricks in this blog are only for educational purpose. Learn these tricks only for your knowledge. Please donot try these to harm any one. We will not take any responsibility in any case. All softwares and tools on this site are here for private purposes only and If you want to use a software for business purpose, please purchase it. I do not host many of these tools. I Post links that I have found from numerous Search engines. I will not be responsible for any of harm you will do by using these tools.

Readmore

Thursday, December 22, 2011

VB 6.0 installation error solve-"acmboot.exe is damaged"

somtimes some reasons when user try to install vb 6.0 on there machine it gives error like "acmboot.exe is damaged".last time i also get this problem while installing VB 6.0 on my machine.so what next, i found solution on google.finally i got the solution to resolve them.



 

 

Solution-:


  Error Launching "D:.....acmboot.exe".

1) Make a copy of the "setup/VS98ENT.STF" & name it "acmsetup.STF".

2) Copy the entire contents of "setup/" to privious folder (the one that has acmboot.exe).

3) Modify "acmsetup.stf" with "acost.exe" as you require and save it.

4) Run acmsetup.exe instead of setup (the one that's on the same path as acmboot.exe).



i hope you like my posts.if you think my articles help you then please like my page & comment on my articles so i get idea what to make change on my articles.